View Single Post
Old 06-21-2022, 06:41 AM   #411 (permalink)
danegrey
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 12 370Z BK Cherry M6
danegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond repute

All this discussion and all the BS and politics currently... Don't know if this is worse than last year....

Comments on the race:
Max - was in another league, think it was just amazing to watch especially the last 10 laps.

Ferrari - I think its over, unless they can get more straight line speed.

Alpine - don't get stuck behind an Alpine - amazing how slipper this car is..

KMag - my son and I just currently believe he did it again. I understand, but really, there was no way he was going to hold that against a MB. As to his complaint about getting the meatball, he might be right, Hamilton did run in a race with half a wing and the only thing was the piece in question to not fall off.

LeClair - impressed on how he came up from the back

Saniz - was on it in the race, but the Ferrari just was missing a bit.

MSC - heartbreak after doing so well, would have been nice to see if he was in the points.

DRS Trains, oh my, this is getting bad, almost every race, and nobody can do anything for some time....