View Single Post
Old 06-21-2022, 01:15 AM   #410 (permalink)
DLSTR
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 21Supra 2.0/22 M240i
DLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VHRpurr View Post
Agreed. I also think this "raise the car to save the drivers" is a load of crap. Mercedes completely F'd their design up, the drivers are paying for it, and they're using the "everyone else is suffering so raise the min height" as an excuse to not completely get blown out of the constructors and world championship. It's such crap. I'm with Horner.... develop your car, or raise your own ride height and figure out how to make it faster. Why does the FiA need to tell a 7x champion and 8x constructors winning team in the hybrid era to do this?

Furthermore............ Silverstone should be entertaining. Seems like a lot of teams are bringing real big upgrades to the weekend. Should be entertaining to see.
For some those are the final MAJOR upgrades lol. The accountant trophy season will proceed after lol.
DLSTR is offline   Reply With Quote