View Single Post
Old 06-20-2022, 01:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
NissanParty
Base Member

Drives: 370z Nismo
NissanParty has a reputation beyond reputeNissanParty has a reputation beyond reputeNissanParty has a reputation beyond reputeNissanParty has a reputation beyond reputeNissanParty has a reputation beyond reputeNissanParty has a reputation beyond reputeNissanParty has a reputation beyond reputeNissanParty has a reputation beyond reputeNissanParty has a reputation beyond reputeNissanParty has a reputation beyond reputeNissanParty has a reputation beyond repute
Default e-brake does not grab, even after adjusting

Hello,

I had to crank my e-brake way up to get it to work, or "work", so I popped the center console off and adjusted the cable. Now I don't have to pull it as high, but I still have to pull it as hard as I can (and I am not a weakling) if I am on a slight incline. On a steeper incline, no matter how hard I pull it even with both hands, it will still roll. It is really bad. It is dangerous, and I feel like the cable will break pulling it that hard.

Is this normal? What is wrong with the dang ebrake? Luckily everywhere I had to park so far has a curb I can put the wheels against, but I'd like to fix the problem... never had a car with such a bad e-brake before.
NissanParty is offline   Reply With Quote