View Single Post
Old 06-20-2022, 01:02 PM   #408 (permalink)
DLSTR
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 21Supra 2.0/22 M240i
DLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZCanadian View Post
While Ferrari has pulled off some amazing pit stops this year, they fail when consistency is considered. And (as always), in strategy. I really thought that after the first race, they had their sh!t together. But it was all a dream - they accidentally stumbled into the brief appearance of a team that knew what it was doing. Then *poof*, they woke up.

Reliability is going to be the decider for this season. With all teams that matter essentially hitting the budget caps, I doubt that under the current policy we will see any significant change in the standings for the second half of the season. FIA will have to relax the cap, or nobody will tune in after the break.

Imposing a spending limit on all teams of essentially what Williams spent in 2019, in a year where a new car was developed, was a really stupid idea.

I like Montreal - there's always something that makes it interesting. All qualifying should be held in the rain from now on. That's my rule.
The sport thinks its strength is conserving the lower tier teams. No its about racing and the cost cap is a hindrance not a help. It needs to go up to allow season long development. Its not an accounting mission and not racing. Its sad and stupid. You can follow but not pass and DRS trains are worse than last season it appears!
DLSTR is offline   Reply With Quote