View Single Post
Old 06-20-2022, 11:49 AM   #406 (permalink)
ZCanadian
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 370Z
ZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLSTR View Post
Ferrari need more top speed and better pit stops. RedBull is far and away the better all round operation for now.
While Ferrari has pulled off some amazing pit stops this year, they fail when consistency is considered. And (as always), in strategy. I really thought that after the first race, they had their sh!t together. But it was all a dream - they accidentally stumbled into the brief appearance of a team that knew what it was doing. Then *poof*, they woke up.

Reliability is going to be the decider for this season. With all teams that matter essentially hitting the budget caps, I doubt that under the current policy we will see any significant change in the standings for the second half of the season. FIA will have to relax the cap, or nobody will tune in after the break.

Imposing a spending limit on all teams of essentially what Williams spent in 2019, in a year where a new car was developed, was a really stupid idea.

I like Montreal - there's always something that makes it interesting. All qualifying should be held in the rain from now on. That's my rule.
ZCanadian is offline   Reply With Quote