View Single Post
Old 06-16-2022, 10:21 PM   #6830 (permalink)
markesc
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2014 370z M.B. 7AT
markesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond repute

Loved it!!!

Yeah I don't get it: I fit enough camping gear for a week in my 370z plus a friend, just fine. I think the whole suv/cuv thing is more about "looking" sporty and "fitting in" vs. actual practicality... 370z does the occasional gravel road fine... almost anything fits in it within reason... and I have successfully avoid marriage/kids/mortgage debt = and I don't have any friends.

It'll be interesting to see what happens going into this recession/depression and what dealers do to move units (this topic is rarely brought up when the whole debate about 370z sales occurred - that was right during the last housing crash).

It'll also be interesting to see what happens in terms of how bad ICE owners will be penalized since the clear message now is "JUST" go out and buy an electric car or face endless job ending social alienation/isolation because you ate a steak 2 days ago and drive an ICE vehicle.

It'll be like that movie Demolition Man - "Subtract 20 points because you farted"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeThruHead View Post
The icons episode they were talking about on the Carmudgeon show is out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yA6AiyZP3H8
markesc is offline   Reply With Quote