View Single Post
Old 06-14-2022, 06:07 PM   #5 (permalink)
danegrey
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 12 370Z BK Cherry M6
danegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyZ View Post
In today's installment of "I Could Have Bought a F.I. TT Kit for What it's Cost to Unfvck Sasha's BP Single Turbo Kit":

The injectors he provided did not fit the OEM injector wiring harnesses. Adaptors were not-so-helpfully provided. They barely cleared the OEM fuel rails.

It is not possible for them to clear the CJM fuel rails which I am now installing. So I find myself Dremeling the injectors to fit the OEM harnesses and using Super88 tape to secure the harnesses to the injectors. replacement. I've spent over $5,000 making this kit into what it should have been to begin with: reliable.
WOW is all I can say....