View Single Post
Old 06-14-2022, 02:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
BettyZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: A Garage Queen
BettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond repute
Default BP Kit Never Fails to Disappoint

In today's installment of "I Could Have Bought a F.I. TT Kit for What it's Cost to Unfvck Sasha's BP Single Turbo Kit":

The injectors he provided did not fit the OEM injector wiring harnesses. Adaptors were not-so-helpfully provided. They barely cleared the OEM fuel rails.

It is not possible for them to clear the CJM fuel rails which I am now installing. So I find myself Dremeling the injectors to fit the OEM harnesses and using Super88 tape to secure the harnesses to the injectors.

It's been two years since the CompTurbo BP provided failed before 900 miles. Six of BP's Ali Baba-sourced t-bolt clamps have broken while using a 1/4 drive ratchet to tighten them. Every single coupler under the car is in need of replacement. I've spent over $5,000 making this kit into what it should have been to begin with: reliable.