View Single Post
Old 06-14-2022, 11:01 AM   #3 (permalink)
THE BULL
Base Member

Drives: G37S
THE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 16nz34 View Post
Well, no response yet BUT I did locate another company, https://www.xineering.com/ and though they don't have a harness for my 2016 Nissan 370Z, I had the option for them to build me one.

I sent them detailed photos of the connectors for the accelerator pedal, clutch switch and brake light switch, as well as the pedal position sensor map directly from the 2016 Nissan 370Z FSM and they are gonna build it!

This is great because unlike Auto Blip, this harness will be "plug n' play" in that I don't have to tap into the various wires and this module from xineering.com is USB programmable which will allow for much more fine tuning than a couple of knobs on a box.

More to follow once the new harness and module arrives!

Of course, if someone does have the wire information I was looking for, I'd still be interested in it.

Based on my review of the FSM, I "think" the two APPS wires are grey and white, but that's just a guess. At least with xineering.com there will be ZERO guess work.
The OEM system uses a a 5th VSS in the trans + gearshift sensor from a physical perspective along with Accel/Brake input. Big headaches for swaps wanting Smode.

Taking this route will be cheaper since it wont require a Smode/Nismo trans.

As for the wiring most likely they'll use the signals that both APP sensor give the ECM. So pin #5 and #6 will be the signals for both APP1 and APP2

Good luck.
THE BULL is offline   Reply With Quote