View Single Post
Old 06-09-2022, 11:21 AM   #11 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NissanTracker View Post
Have you ever heard/dealt with Impellar upgrades from Superchargerrebuilds.com?

This one caught my eye:

Mid range 16 tall Billet impeller Vortech – 7075
"Designed for better low to mid range response, with some expected loss of top end"
I've heard of them but I don't know anything about their impeller upgrade. I can tell you that I sent my Si sc into 928 Motorsports (one of the most popular upgrade companies) and had their Super Vortech upgrade done which included a billet impeller that made the same claims. Since I had already had a previous dyno log with the Si impeller, I did a comparison with 928's billet impeller and I actually lost low/midrange power and to top it off, one of the vanes on the impeller broke off and got sucked into my intercooler. I'd avoid aftermarket impellers and go with the Vortech's Si impeller and I'm not a big fan of Vortech. Terrible customer/technical service
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote