View Single Post
Old 06-09-2022, 04:27 AM   #4 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow85 View Post
Something about boost response not as quick via Ecutek vs a EBC maybe? I have to go back and find that thread about that topic again.

Anyways, how do you compare ECU boost control vs the Profec? Do you think it is overall working better for you. Appreciate your thoughts, as I am contemplating the switch aswell. About to send seb an e-mail.
I'd be curious to see that thread because I sure don't have any issues with boost response.

The biggest thing I like is that it eliminates a gauge that I don't need (I have a boost gauge) and I can change the boost settings through the steering wheel controls. I recommend it
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote