View Single Post
Old 06-08-2022, 10:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
shadow85
Track Member

Drives: 15' 370Z A/T AMM TT
shadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Ecutek ECU boost control vs EBC

Would like to know which is the better setup and why?

I currently have used a Greddy Profec EBC for a while now, but I kind of dislike it because it seems to me like it does not work properly all the time and in the past has tried to cause boost spikes. Sometimes it seems to work, I can adjust boost levels and see and feel the difference, other times it does not.

I had enough of mechanics having it tinkered with. So am debating to switch to ECU boost control by Seb my tuner.

I tried to research a topic on this but cannot find much info other than someone on these forums saying that Ecutek boost control is not as responsive as an EBC, but another member saying that this is not true and it all depends on the setup and tuner. Well I have one of the best tuners, so having said that, would anyone be able to chime in weather it will be an upgrade in my car's characteristics if I were to go ECU boost control?
shadow85 is offline   Reply With Quote