View Single Post
Old 06-08-2022, 12:29 PM   #25 (permalink)
cooltoy
Elite Member

Drives: 14 PW 370Z S/T MT
cooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond repute

By using a term "rice" you have insulted anyone who has modified their car in order to improve it's appearance (changing wheels for example) or its performance (suspension upgrades for example). I certainly do not consider my car rice. I took the shortcomings of the factory design and made it better in my opinion. I don't care about the value of my car, I care about how it looks and performs right now.

For you information "rice" is a term used for those modifications that serve no purpose. Examples are - huge wings on cars that never reach speeds were those become beneficial, devices that create BOV sounds, plastic break covers to simulate large break kits, glue on hood or fender vents that have no openings.

I am glad you enjoyed the personal attack, but you did not check you dictionary before using the word pristine.

Member of kenchan's "photoshopped mods" and "proper offsets" gang.
cooltoy is offline   Reply With Quote