View Single Post
Old 06-06-2022, 08:48 PM   #41 (permalink)
Hocus
Base Member

Drives: 370z 2016 MT
Hocus has a reputation beyond reputeHocus has a reputation beyond reputeHocus has a reputation beyond reputeHocus has a reputation beyond reputeHocus has a reputation beyond reputeHocus has a reputation beyond reputeHocus has a reputation beyond reputeHocus has a reputation beyond reputeHocus has a reputation beyond reputeHocus has a reputation beyond reputeHocus has a reputation beyond repute

Well, it finally happened. I got around this year to getting turbo installed on the Z. Worked with Fast Intentions and Specialty-Z to help make my car become more. I'd like to give a huge shoutout to Seb and his team at Specialty-Z for making this all happen. Phenomenal work all around and very knowledgeable. They were able to get the install done very quick.

My buddy Billy from the club said the 370z never really had that power that should be there. You hit the throttle and you just kinda expecting more. Him coming from the 300z Twin Turbo to the 370z I can see what he means now. The power is there with my car when I want it and she is more enjoyable to drive.

Hocus is offline   Reply With Quote