View Single Post
Old 06-06-2022, 05:24 PM   #156 (permalink)
Lith
Base Member

Drives: 2007 G35, 2016 370Z
Lith has a reputation beyond reputeLith has a reputation beyond reputeLith has a reputation beyond reputeLith has a reputation beyond reputeLith has a reputation beyond reputeLith has a reputation beyond reputeLith has a reputation beyond reputeLith has a reputation beyond reputeLith has a reputation beyond reputeLith has a reputation beyond reputeLith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusExMaxima View Post
Do the stock OEM Nismo springs have a drop compared to stock non-Nismo springs?
I have OEM Nismo shocks/springs on the 2016 Nismo 370Z. Never touched it yet, and yes I did remove the spring blocks that come with the car during shipping lol.

I could measure the height of the car from the ground to the fender on all 4 corners. Maybe someone can measure their Base/Sport/Touring Z with stock suspension and we can compare it. I know it's not exact science, but it's better than nothing.

I'm also wondering if the stock Nismo suspension lowers the car as much the S-Tune suspension (the red springs and silver shocks that anyone can buy). Supposedly the S-Tune suspension lowers the car 10mm (0.4"). But I'm pretty sure they are comparing this to the stock Z suspension and not the Nismo edition one.

Just for reference:
S-Tune suspension product number is: E3110-1EA00

OEM Spring part numbers:

2015+ Nismo
Front: 54010-6GA1A
Rear: 55020-1EA0B

2009+ Base/Sport/Touring etc.
Front: 54010-6GA0A
Rear: 55020-6GA0A

Since these are different part numbers, the spring rates are going to be different. However I'm wondering whether the spring heights are different as well.

Whenever I get to measuring the cars height, I'll post it here.
Lith is offline   Reply With Quote