View Single Post
Old 06-05-2022, 02:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
KingZTX
Base Member

Drives: Slow, homie
KingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Canvasing for Thoughts on Pricing - Selling 2015 370Z Sport Tech

Hey all!

This is truly a sad post to make. I joined the community my senior year of high school when I received my first Z, and now look to take a (hopefully) temporary leave from the community just a month after graduating college with my second Z, the one you all know now.

As I prepare to relocate and begin my career, I believe it is in my best interest to sell the Z and look toward investing in a more practical, utility-oriented vehicle (eyeing 4Runners, especially since my relocation may bring me to Minneapolis, MN).

Below I am going to lay out some specs about the vehicle, a few details about its condition, and see what you all have to say about general pricing. I want to sell it privately as-is -- I don't have enough time to part out the vehicle, nor do I have stock replacements for the work I have done to it. As-is would be the easiest route, and I believe it can still drive decent demand.

The Z: 2015 Nissan 370Z 6MT Sport Tech - Black Cherry
- Cloth seats, non-powered, not heated
- OEM Media Unit
- OEM Bose Subwoofer underneath trunk
- Zero accidents

Home: Austin, Texas. Little to no exposure to inclimate weather. Parked both outside and in a garage.

Mileage: 97,000 - I am the second owner. Acquired at 67K. Since then it has been autocrossed, hammered on backroads, and cruised through cities and highways.

Condition of paint:
- Growing oxidation on driver-side A Pillar. Small patch maybe 4 inches wide. This is a result of sun exposure when parked outside at college.
- Small paint chip on the hood. About a quarter-inch to half-inch big.
- Creeping oxidation on the outsides of the headlights, but quite minimal.
- Sanded down OEM Sport Spoiler to install Powertrix Carbon Fiber Spoiler Add-on. Installation glue has seeped underneath the add-on and attached itself to the bottom of the OEM spoiler, only visible when closely examined with the trunk hatch fully open.
- One brake caliper has two small paint chips from being dropped (JAR )
- Two wheels have minor paint chipping on the wheels themselves.
- Minor curb rash on driver side wheel stretching ~5inches.

Recent maintenance:
- Brand new battery (<1mo)
- Alternator 1.5yrs old.
- Clutch Fluid, Power Steering, Trans, Rear Differential fluids all swapped in the last 1.5yrs. Dont have exact mileages. Most recently the clutch fluid.
These were with Motul RBF 600 and Dexron fluids.
- Oil changed every 3,000mi since being acquired @ 67k.
- Continental Extreme Contact DWS06 Front and Rear (7,000mi)

Modifications:
- 25% Ceramic Tint Driver/Passenger / 15% Brow, Rear, Quarters
- Fast Intentions Catback Exhaust 18" (40,000mi [second owner]) -- Minor scratching at the lowest point of mufflers.
- Stillen Generation 3 Longtube Intakes (27,000mi) -- Heat-wrapped with golden heat wrap by hand. Minor scratching on tubing from removing and reinstalling between Zs (not visible because of heat-wrap).
- Fast Intentions 34 Row Oil Cooler (17,000mi)
- ZSpeed EZ-Street Complete Performance Clutch & Flywheel System + CMAK (27,000mi)
- RJM v3.3 Clutch Pedal
- Hotchkis Front Sway Bar
- Powertrix "Mines Style" Carbon Fiber Spoiler Add-on
- ZSpeed Aluminum Splash Shroud
- Likewise "Daytona Pro" (600g)
- GT-R Push-start Button
- Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
- Hydraulic Hood Struts
- Third Brake Light (Fog Light) with Flashing Brake Wiring

NEVER INSTALLED; MAY RESELL OR INCLUDE:
- BC Racing BR Coilovers (True/Divorced)
- SPL Titanium Toe Arms (were purchased for BC Coilover installation)

Again, I am posting this just to receive some feedback or suggestions. I want to sell this privately and in as-is condition (once I detail the interior/exterior and do a bit of paint correction).

I have my own idea for what I believe it may be worth, but any input is highly appreciated. Much love to you guys and the entire Z community. I hope to remain in touch with the friends I have made on this forum and look forward to being able to join the community again in the future.

I WILL BE POSTING PICTURES SOON ...in the mean time, you may find my build thread a bit of help if you are THAT invested, lol!

Last edited by KingZTX; 06-05-2022 at 02:57 PM.
KingZTX is offline   Reply With Quote