Thread: Exhuast Ideas?
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2022, 02:16 AM   #5 (permalink)
filip00
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370z pack
filip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FledNanderz View Post
That's exactly what I'm looking for! Now from what I'm seeing, would it be better to get a full catback setup, or replace the cats with some Berk HFC? There's a huge price difference and I'm not sure if there's really any power difference between the two.
I went with a catback system (leaving stock CATs in) and I like it. You can always start with that (catback) and then proceed to add HFC if you think it's still too silent.

I will also say that once you install it, for the first 200km or so, it won't be as loud as it will once it's been "broken in", and after that the cold starts especially are quite loud.
filip00 is offline   Reply With Quote