Thread: [For Sale] 2015 Nismo CBE w/ Top Speed ABE
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2022, 09:13 AM   #10 (permalink)
babyzilla
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 15 Nismo Tech 6MT
babyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecioVato View Post
1 - are you serious about it being ‘free’? As for myself - I am in the same boat - trying FB Marketplace to see if I can sell my Nismo exhaust locally - at first I was at $650 OBO (I know - it was high but had seen one listed at that price as well) - but then I have continued to lower it - I’m at $450 OBO - and was thinking of lowering it again.

There is definitely a part of me that is considering doing teh same as you - just kinda asking for $200 OBO and just get rid of it. Regardless - GLWS
I saw your post and had the same thoughts.

I've tried listing the axle back portion of my nismo exhaust a few years ago with no luck. I've seen others trying to sell their nismo exhaust with no luck as well. There's just no market for it. I guess there are too many aftermarket exhaust options at all price ranges. So, yes, I'm being serious about it being free. I tossed the axle back after months of sitting. I rather someone else use it than adding to the mountain high pile of crap at the dump since people like to buy **** than fix **** lol

IDK why but this is one of those things where if it isn't free, people just won't bother. Even if it's $100 or $200 lol
babyzilla is offline   Reply With Quote