Thread: [For Sale] 2015 Nismo CBE w/ Top Speed ABE
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2022, 01:43 PM   #8 (permalink)
NecioVato
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2017 Black Nismo Z
NecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyzilla View Post
ok, rather than tossing them, my goal is to find a Z while I'm on the road and asking the owner if they want a free nismo exhaust lol

If anyone wants a free nismo exhaust hit me up. I prefer to recycle than waste.
1 - are you serious about it being ‘free’? As for myself - I am in the same boat - trying FB Marketplace to see if I can sell my Nismo exhaust locally - at first I was at $650 OBO (I know - it was high but had seen one listed at that price as well) - but then I have continued to lower it - I’m at $450 OBO - and was thinking of lowering it again.

There is definitely a part of me that is considering doing teh same as you - just kinda asking for $200 OBO and just get rid of it. Regardless - GLWS
NecioVato is offline   Reply With Quote