View Single Post
Old 05-25-2022, 09:44 AM   #10 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cv129 View Post
wait...you don't already have a HFC or str8 pipe in-stock? I don't believe you.
I have test pipes currently installed. And a couple pairs of OEM cats. No HFCs.

TBH I'm looking for some resonated TPs just to tone it down at lower RPMs. But I also need to address the overall decibel level for some of the autocross events on the schedule which the HFCs will do better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexMex View Post
I’ll be in Austin this weekend, I could deliver them to save you the trip if you’re really interested.
Unfortunately, I think I'm going to pass. I have a wideband AFR sensor that needs an extra bung on the pipes. I know any jo-blow welder can add one but that's just more hassle than I'd like. Thanks for the offer.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote