View Single Post
Old 05-23-2022, 02:10 PM   #3 (permalink)
Z_ealot
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Touring/Sprt
Z_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreadnaught View Post
If it's at the belt wear indicator go ahead and replace it like you are. I don't think I've ever saw in the Ford workshop manual about replacing the belt tensioner at a certain mileage. But, I never did look.

A good rule of thumb is just replace it say if you're replacing the belt at 10)k then you should definitely replace the tensioner.
thats gonna be a pretty hefty chunk of change then if the belt tensioner has to be replaced every time the belt does then, oem tensioner is a little over $200 plus about $80 for the belt and i believe nissan states to change the belt every 60,000 miles
Z_ealot is offline   Reply With Quote