View Single Post
Old 05-18-2022, 03:55 PM   #9 (permalink)
filip00
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370z pack
filip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think that our Z's will lose a lot of value, but they will not gain crazy value (yet). If we look at the facts, it is actually one of the last true analog cars where you have no driver aids, you get a large N/A engine, RWD, manual transmission, all in a decent packaging. The new Z is almost the same - differences being it's a smaller engine, and the car has a lot of digital stuff in it.
Because of that I can imagine 370z still costing around 20-25k even in 10 years time. In about 20 years it could get some additional value in my opinion, as then it will probably be one of rarest analog cars with the proper sportscar layout, as well as a "huge" engine in 20 years time, when I expect everything to be either tiny or electric, and by then, probably half of all 370z's will unfortunately be crashed, wrecked or tuned beyond recognition.
filip00 is offline   Reply With Quote