View Single Post
Old 05-18-2022, 11:00 AM   #5991 (permalink)
abm89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 370Z | 24 EL450
abm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond repute

New rotors and pads installed on my mom's car. Work wasn't too bad, especially since she does not abuse it. I ended up correcting a ton of stuff on there last week:

New Hatch Struts
New hood prop holder (plastic clip on the cooling shroud)
The previous place she took it to used 5w20. Replaced it with ENEOS 5W30 and a nissan filter
The drain bolt was wayyy tooo tight. They also used the incorrect washer
Donated my much better windshield screen and retractable cargo cover
replaced the license plate lights
Wash, clay, and 1-stage cut and polish. I wasn't going to spend too much time on it as the paint isnt in the best shape.
Restored headlights

Right now it's at WRR getting the diff bushing replaced (Z1 urethane), New Michelin AS4s, a brake bleed (because i dont know the state of my bleeder kit), and an alignment.

Edit: also did an Italian Tune-up, and it has plenty of power. The next service will be 100K, so we'll do spark plugs then, as well as some other stuff.

Last edited by abm89; 05-18-2022 at 11:05 AM.
abm89 is offline   Reply With Quote