View Single Post
Old 05-17-2022, 07:30 PM   #6796 (permalink)
NecioVato
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2017 Black Nismo Z
NecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond repute

The more I see reviews on the Z - and the fact that most of the reviews against the Supra have come back unfavorable to the Z - makes me wonder if there will be wild markups on the car (maybe I'm just being naive). As for the manual vs the auto - I can see why someone would want to switch - i would probably lean more toward the manual bc we all know the day will be here sooner rather than later that they all disappear.

Right now - I'm kinda on the fence - for 'sh!ts and grins' I put in my car to see what Carvana would give me - wow the prices have dropped haha (I only added like 6k miles since last time I checked) and they came back with an offer of $23k - so that really makes me think that keeping the current Z is the smart move for me - but being a car enthusiast - do we ever make 'smart' decisions when it comes to cars
NecioVato is offline   Reply With Quote