View Single Post
Old 05-17-2022, 06:19 PM   #6795 (permalink)
MZ DAIZY
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Miss Daisy
MZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeThruHead View Post
most of the videos i watched said the auto was pretty terrible, especially compared the fantastic ZF in the direct competitor.

EDIT: actually now that i look for it, i can't find which videos ragged on the auto, but there were at least 2 that said it shifted pretty slowly.
I didn’t see one that ragged on the auto, but most of the guys I’ve seen driving the manual didn’t have a clue.

One review was a full second behind in 0-60 with the manual.

Maybe it’s just not having enough time with a clutch? My wife knows how to drive a manual but refuses to. Pretty sure she’d drive it if it was an auto, but that’s not something I care to entertain.