View Single Post
Old 05-12-2022, 12:56 PM   #455 (permalink)
TopgunZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 350Z , 09 370Z MT
TopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirReginald View Post
Does anyone have a pic with this kit on a G37 without needing hood pins? Every build I’ve found so far has had to replace the latch with pins because the engine is higher up than on the Z. The kit looks awesome but that’s the only thing holding me back! TIA
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Q60awdSPORT View Post
I have G, unless you ran no intake/filter or maybe some custom intake pipe. No way around not using pins or I’m using aerocatch latches.
The G37 intake was addressed a long time ago. Its easily accomplished by not using pins. You just need a different coupler that comes off the inlet of the SC. I have been sending that setup out since the first feedback of that hood latch issue.