View Single Post
Old 05-10-2022, 09:52 AM   #860 (permalink)
gbrettin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Tricycle
gbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond repute

I did a test fit of the Outlaw shifter, full back and forward, and it's really close... but it fits! I'll probably need to cut the trim ring later and then add some suede to cover up the base. Also, I'm going to stand the shifter up on some inserts about 1/4 -1/2" so that there will be better clearance yet and so that I can pull the red leaver on the shifter.

Yeah, so one of my threaded inserts were put on backwards because I was in a hurry.... I was scheduled to watch Dr. Strange that night. lol.

Next steps.. drill a hole and run a cable for the shifter and run some cables for the electronics of the transmission.

Last edited by gbrettin; 05-10-2022 at 09:57 AM.
gbrettin is offline   Reply With Quote