View Single Post
Old 05-09-2022, 04:10 PM   #62 (permalink)
markesc
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2014 370z M.B. 7AT
markesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond repute

Be very careful with those $25 portable inflator things with a digital read out that automatically shuts off at a designated psi. Mine USED to be accurate when I bought it new, however, a few months ago I decided to fill my tires and discovered that it was off by 10 psi... I'm guessing that however the gauges work on those machines likely goes bad over time; Mine sits in the back area for emergency use, but I keep a normal gauge with me as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyNaples View Post
I have a digital gauge readout on the mini compressor - i set it to 35.5, it does the rest.

I double checked with your off the shelf needle dial, same results (which is nice to know they are giving me the same info).
markesc is offline   Reply With Quote