View Single Post
Old 05-09-2022, 10:55 AM   #9 (permalink)
dts3
Track Member

Drives: 08 Expedition
dts3 has a reputation beyond reputedts3 has a reputation beyond reputedts3 has a reputation beyond reputedts3 has a reputation beyond reputedts3 has a reputation beyond reputedts3 has a reputation beyond reputedts3 has a reputation beyond reputedts3 has a reputation beyond reputedts3 has a reputation beyond reputedts3 has a reputation beyond reputedts3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OxZed View Post
I reset the Airbag light on my '17 with a Zurich ZR13 OBD Code Reader from Harbor Freight … no problem.
I came in here to post an update to say that is exactly what I used to clear the code. Worked perfectly.

HOWEVER,
I paid closer attention to the flashing that is still happening, and it's the "error code" for no error

I was able to get my hands on a 2017 FSM SCS pdf from another forum member. It basically says that clearing a stored code may result in the "no error" code continuing to flash, and if so the just use Consult to clear the "no error" error code

I can confirm that there is no mention of the ignition reset procedure in the 2017 FSM. If it was in the previous year FSM then I think that we can safely say that the procedure was removed for 2017+

Last edited by dts3; 05-09-2022 at 11:00 AM.
dts3 is offline   Reply With Quote