Thread: Time to sell?
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2022, 11:54 PM   #57 (permalink)
crazy4oldcars
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '16 Nismo Tech
crazy4oldcars has a reputation beyond reputecrazy4oldcars has a reputation beyond reputecrazy4oldcars has a reputation beyond reputecrazy4oldcars has a reputation beyond reputecrazy4oldcars has a reputation beyond reputecrazy4oldcars has a reputation beyond reputecrazy4oldcars has a reputation beyond reputecrazy4oldcars has a reputation beyond reputecrazy4oldcars has a reputation beyond reputecrazy4oldcars has a reputation beyond reputecrazy4oldcars has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=MZ DAIZY;4024695]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zingston View Post

Especially when there’s another clock 3 inches below it on the Nav screen.
With a different time on it... You set them to be the same, and a month later, it's different.
What I have read was Base @ 40, Performance @ 50, the proto spec at 60, with the NISMO to follow in about a year. If I had to guess, I would say the NISMO would price out around 60.
MSRP on my 16 NISMO was 45k, and they were selling for 32 - 36k, after 7 years on the market. The first couple of years, I imagine you won't be able to find one without a "Market Adjustment" (what the local Ford dealer was calling the buyer's premium...), although we got the dealer to knock the 2k adjustment, and another ~3k besides, to get a new Bronco Sport for the wife, so some dealers are still willing to haggle for repeat customers.

Kirk B.
crazy4oldcars is offline   Reply With Quote