View Single Post
Old 05-07-2022, 12:06 PM   #3 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan 1771 View Post
My suggestion to anyone living there is to move out and vote differently wherever they land. That state is a clown show and is imploding in on itself.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
While I agree California is a clown show, most of our issues come from the fuking idiots that do the intersection takeovers. That's triggered the cops to pull over a lot more modified vehicles. I have no problem getting my car smogged here and I'm not a big fan of loud cars (Tomei equipped Z's come to mind). I don't care for the states nazi tactics though on how they're proposing to deal with the loud vehicles.

I'd prefer not to move away from California if I can help it (I can drive my car year round in beautiful weather), we just need to get more people to vote differently. Maryland appears to have pretty stringent smog laws and is controlled by Democrats too. Wouldn't surprise me to see them follow in California's footsteps.
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote