View Single Post
Old 05-05-2022, 07:26 PM   #7 (permalink)
Zerafian
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13' MB 370z
Zerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond repute

A few updates on the car. These prices are so new to me, a little bit of sticker shock but I still followed through.

Im personally always curious about what people pay for things so I posting the price for people like me, that want to know but never ask.

Placed my order for the 4 piece Artisan Carbon kit ( Side and front splitter, rear diffuser, and duck bill spoiler), 4+ month wait incoming! After tax it ran about $8300

RSR springs ordered and fingers crossed they will be in in about 2-3 weeks.
Springs were about $800.

I also ordered 25mm spacers at*motorsport-tech.com. I had to get them made since Project Kics is out of stock and H&R doesnt make them.
Spacers were pretty normal price. $90 per spacer.

Ive got a date set for powder coating my calipers in gold and my wheels in a deep gunmetal. The wheels are 21" so they run about $200 per wheel and the calipers are around $150-200, with the size difference from front and back.

Oh and I also got the "Ti tips" for my exhaust. I made the mistake of getting the matte black ones, assuming I was going to go full jet black for the car but decided Im going to keep it white. Expensive mistake, costing about $780 for new tips...

LC500 exhaust set uphttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bI7DiA43ZYw&t
Zerafian is offline   Reply With Quote