Thread: Time to sell?
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2022, 04:19 PM   #44 (permalink)
MZ DAIZY
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Miss Daisy
MZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveVQ View Post
Having only 1 car for the household let alone a 2 seater sports car, is a bad idea imo. There will most definitely be times where you're going to be kicking yourself for not having 2 cars.

Plus I would hate to DD my sports car. They are meant for weekends, nights, pleasure cruising and the track. Maybe take it into work on a Friday, but that's it. The idea of me putting DD amount of miles on a car meant for pleasure makes me cringe personally. Buy a beater for the daily duties.

As new as it may be, sports cars still need to go in the shop from time to time and then you're SOL until you get it back if you have only 1 car.

Just my
DAIZY has been my DD for 5 years. She’s not a garage Queen.