Thread: Time to sell?
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2022, 04:16 PM   #43 (permalink)
MZ DAIZY
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Miss Daisy
MZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by filip00 View Post
You mentioned the new Z not approaching 60k, as it would be the Corvette money...well guess what, both the Corvette and the Supra are also seeing their prices rise, as is with everything. It won't be just the new Z having a price higher than announced. I think your decision should be based on the fact that the new Z will probably cost you at least 50k.
All I’m saying is compare apples to apples. If they’re both going to be $20,000 higher, I’m going for the Vette.

I’d consider a base Corvette for $80,000 before I’d pay $60,000 for a base Z. To each is own, but let’s keep it in perspective.

The new Z is supposed to be an “affordable” sports car it always was.

The new Corvette is an “affordable” super car.