Thread: Time to sell?
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2022, 02:08 PM   #40 (permalink)
SteveVQ
Base Member

Drives: '19 Camaro SS 6MT
SteveVQ has a reputation beyond reputeSteveVQ has a reputation beyond reputeSteveVQ has a reputation beyond reputeSteveVQ has a reputation beyond reputeSteveVQ has a reputation beyond reputeSteveVQ has a reputation beyond reputeSteveVQ has a reputation beyond reputeSteveVQ has a reputation beyond reputeSteveVQ has a reputation beyond reputeSteveVQ has a reputation beyond reputeSteveVQ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MZ DAIZY View Post
Yea, this is pretty much where I’m at. I won’t mind a $7,000 note for the new Z fits going to be $42,000 ish. The only way I’d sell is if the new Z is really going to be $40,000 as the rumors state.

To add to my story, my wife and myself both work at the same Golf Course which is 15 minutes from home. We can always drive in together and one of us could take the car home and come back on the days we’re not working the same hours, or I’m considering getting a beater bike to ride back and forth while I wait.
Having only 1 car for the household let alone a 2 seater sports car, is a bad idea imo. There will most definitely be times where you're going to be kicking yourself for not having 2 cars.

Plus I would hate to DD my sports car. They are meant for weekends, nights, pleasure cruising and the track. Maybe take it into work on a Friday, but that's it. The idea of me putting DD amount of miles on a car meant for pleasure makes me cringe personally. Buy a beater for the daily duties.

As new as it may be, sports cars still need to go in the shop from time to time and then you're SOL until you get it back if you have only 1 car.

Just my
SteveVQ is offline   Reply With Quote