Thread: Time to sell?
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2022, 08:20 AM   #32 (permalink)
MZ DAIZY
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Miss Daisy
MZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Averying View Post
Another thing to think about is that the BASE z will maybe start around $40k. Not sure what you have now but if you’re selling for $36k I’d think it’s a sport touring package. I imagine the new fully loaded Z will go for over $50k, with a dealer markup close to $60k at least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, sport touring. Again, from what the rumors are, the “base” looks like it’s going to be the old sport touring model. The “performance” looks to be the NISMO.

It’s all a guessing game right now until I think Nissan has stated that all specs and pricing are coming out this month.

As far as dealer mark up, I’m sure they’ll try, but it didn’t work for the Supra, and I doubt it will work for the Z.