Thread: Time to sell?
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2022, 07:14 AM   #26 (permalink)
Zingston
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: like it's a rental.
Zingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MZ DAIZY View Post
Yea, this is pretty much where I’m at. I won’t mind a $7,000 note for the new Z fits going to be $42,000 ish. The only way I’d sell is if the new Z is really going to be $40,000 as the rumors state.

To add to my story, my wife and myself both work at the same Golf Course which is 15 minutes from home. We can always drive in together and one of us could take the car home and come back on the days we’re not working the same hours, or I’m considering getting a beater bike to ride back and forth while I wait.

I'd go ahead and sell your Z if you can get near 36k for it. Worse case scenario, the new Z drops for 50k (probably won't), so you take that $$$ and just buy a newer 370z. I like the new Z!
Zingston is offline   Reply With Quote