View Single Post
Old 05-04-2022, 08:22 AM   #6735 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoiler View Post
Well guys…. I got the good news yesterday…

Hmmm, what to do, what to do…

As I sat outside gazing up at the sky watching the clouds float by and some airplanes crisscross the sky, it finally came to me…. Why not go up to the clouds and jump out of an airplane today… After some intense thought for about 3 seconds, I figured… well geez …WHAT COULD HAPPEN

So thats what I went out and did today to celebrate being ONE YEAR CANCER-FREE…. I found a low budget second class skydiving place and paid my $2 for some quick fun..

“NEVER GIVE UP”
Amazing journey you have shared with us, Brother E! Congratulations on such a strong performance and I look forward to the next act

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |