View Single Post
Old 05-03-2022, 08:52 PM   #6731 (permalink)
ubermoore
Base Member

Drives: 16 370Z M6
ubermoore has a reputation beyond reputeubermoore has a reputation beyond reputeubermoore has a reputation beyond reputeubermoore has a reputation beyond reputeubermoore has a reputation beyond reputeubermoore has a reputation beyond reputeubermoore has a reputation beyond reputeubermoore has a reputation beyond reputeubermoore has a reputation beyond reputeubermoore has a reputation beyond reputeubermoore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoiler View Post
Well guys…. I got the good news yesterday…

Here’s a blurb from my FB page…

——-
Today is a New Day

After yesterday's great news, I awoke early this morning and began pondering about what kind of fun that I might be able to get into today…

I thought back to some of the most memorable mis-adventures of my past and considered re-living them again.

Maybe I could go back to when I was 18, back when I rode fast motorcycles pretty wild. Of course that ended up with me learning about the legal system.

Or I could go back to when I was 19, and redo some of my early cavalier stunts of dating married girls. Then again, that ended up with me getting a really quick lesson about “risks vs rewards” at such a tender age… ��

Possibly I could just buy another new motorcycle or sports car and just not tell “her” about it until it arrives…. Nah, that is far far to dangerous to ever do that again.

Well shoot, I mean heck, most all of those or any of the various other stunts I have pulled (though learning experiences and very exciting at the time), turned out to not really be the best ideas….

Hmmm, what to do, what to do…

As I sat outside gazing up at the sky watching the clouds float by and some airplanes crisscross the sky, it finally came to me…. Why not go up to the clouds and jump out of an airplane today… After some intense thought for about 3 seconds, I figured… well geez …WHAT COULD HAPPEN

So thats what I went out and did today to celebrate being ONE YEAR CANCER-FREE…. I found a low budget second class skydiving place and paid my $2 for some quick fun..

“NEVER GIVE UP”

https://youtu.be/4my8XC55xyY
Hell yeah, that’s awesome! Frazier is the man, too. I did some student jumps with him back in the day.