Thread: Time to sell?
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2022, 02:52 PM   #7 (permalink)
SeeThruHead
Track Member

Drives: Red '18 Sport Manual
SeeThruHead has a reputation beyond reputeSeeThruHead has a reputation beyond reputeSeeThruHead has a reputation beyond reputeSeeThruHead has a reputation beyond reputeSeeThruHead has a reputation beyond reputeSeeThruHead has a reputation beyond reputeSeeThruHead has a reputation beyond reputeSeeThruHead has a reputation beyond reputeSeeThruHead has a reputation beyond reputeSeeThruHead has a reputation beyond reputeSeeThruHead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MZ DAIZY View Post
I appreciate you’re opinion! I’m leaning toward “hell no” too. But if there’s one thing I’ve learned about the stock market and bubbles, is bulls and bears make money. Pigs get slaughtered.

What’s your reasoning. I really want to know.
Well I would assume you'd need another car. At an inflated price. Which you wouldn't be able to get rid of until the market drops. so you'd sell for a loss.

In canada at least you pay taxes on any purchase of a car. so that's taxes x2 to the government.

Not to mention you're sitting for a year or two with a **** car you hate driving.

Only to what, get the new Z at a dealer markup?

If you can swap you z for a bicycle until the market drops maybe.

5k - taxes isn't enough of a profit for me to warrant driving a **** car for over a year tho. But again, everyones situation is different.

I'd rather have the car for that time, enjoy driving and building it.

The new Z looks great but I'd much rather have my 370z.

Also we're heading into a recession so, a payed off car sounds like a great idea.