Thread: Time to sell?
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2022, 02:28 PM   #6 (permalink)
Dreadnaught
Track Member

Drives: 14 SR 370z 6MT
Dreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond repute

I say keep your Z and stay out of debt. I know a new car sounds tempting but you will get bored out it just like any other car. Whatever your payments were take that each month and put it in your savings. Plus, with the increase of everything right now and I don't see an end to that you will have extra money for things you NEED rather than spending it on wants.

I just paid off my Z 5 months ago and it looks better than ever lol and I also have no debt and I sleep a lot better. Also a thing to remember, your registration will go up, your insurance may as well.