View Single Post
Old 05-03-2022, 02:23 PM   #857 (permalink)
gbrettin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Tricycle
gbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond repute

Continuation with the push to get the car done post. I forgot to put a bung on the X pipe for the IAT sensor... Well... TBH I didn't know it needed one there. I had to take the X pipe off, which is a PITA because it needs to be broke in a bit. Also, I had people ask why would I go through the efforts of all the pies? I tell them (LSX facebook pages) that the space is really tight. Taking a measuring tape out really highlights that.

Working with Dave (Auto Dynamix shop owner) we decided to get a Leash Electronics relay module to keep everything simple. "Simple" ... heh. Since I'm burning cash, it seemed like a great time to order a Tilton pedal and assembly to pull the twin throttle linkage (shown a few posts back... but I'll post the Lokar twin cable since I am referencing it.)

I don't know if I have mentioned this or anyone asked... The drive by cable is a solution for MS3 because they don't have great support for drive by wire (I spoke to their engineer in 2018 at PRI) Things may have changed since? But this is where I'm at with it and it's not changing. I'm kind of bummed about removing the floor mount drive by wire because that's one of the things I liked the most about the car. Oh well. small sacrifice.

-Edit.. I did more wiring last night too. No pictures. Nothing picture worthy about putting ring terminals and such.

Last edited by gbrettin; 05-03-2022 at 02:33 PM.
gbrettin is offline   Reply With Quote