Thread: Time to sell?
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2022, 01:58 PM   #3 (permalink)
Nvrdun
Base Member

Drives: 16 370Z,18 STI
Nvrdun has a reputation beyond reputeNvrdun has a reputation beyond reputeNvrdun has a reputation beyond reputeNvrdun has a reputation beyond reputeNvrdun has a reputation beyond reputeNvrdun has a reputation beyond reputeNvrdun has a reputation beyond reputeNvrdun has a reputation beyond reputeNvrdun has a reputation beyond reputeNvrdun has a reputation beyond reputeNvrdun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MZ DAIZY View Post
I know no one can really answer this question but myself but I’m going to ask anyway....

Bought Daizy from CarMax in 2017 with 2000 miles on her for just over $31,000 She just turned over 35,000 and I own her outright.

They called me out of the blue and offered me $36,000 if I could send pictures and document all service records, which I did and I can.

So now the question... do I sell my 5 year old love for a “PROFIT” and buy myself a beater while waiting this crazy market out?

I’m aware that nobody knows when this bubble is going to pop, but it IS going to pop. All bubbles do.

I’m drooling at the thought of selling her and “upgrading” to new Z if the rumors are true about a $40,000 sticker.

What say youse guys?
I'm thinking about it aswell. I have a 2016 with 29k. Already removed my bp tt kit.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Nvrdun is offline   Reply With Quote