Thread: Time to sell?
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2022, 01:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
MZ DAIZY
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Miss Daisy
MZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond repute
Default Time to sell?

I know no one can really answer this question but myself but I’m going to ask anyway....

Bought Daizy from CarMax in 2017 with 2000 miles on her for just over $31,000 She just turned over 35,000 and I own her outright.

They called me out of the blue and offered me $36,000 if I could send pictures and document all service records, which I did and I can.

So now the question... do I sell my 5 year old love for a “PROFIT” and buy myself a beater while waiting this crazy market out?

I’m aware that nobody knows when this bubble is going to pop, but it IS going to pop. All bubbles do.

I’m drooling at the thought of selling her and “upgrading” to new Z if the rumors are true about a $40,000 sticker.

What say youse guys?