View Single Post
Old 05-03-2022, 01:02 PM   #20 (permalink)
BettyZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: A Garage Queen
BettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by filip00 View Post
Didn't want to derail this thread I've read very conflicting stories about mishimoto here so I was thinking that if I do everything dilligently and install a pressure gauge I should be fine - but OK, I'll check into other options, I believe you guys.

So regarding the gauge pressure sensor - I'd just replace the factory one with the gauge sensor and that should be it? Excuse my ignorance, just want to make sure I got it right. Also, thanks for the patience and info!
Ditching the OEM sensor is not recommended. You can either T off the OEM sensor hole or add a therm plate with a hole for the aftermarket sensor.