View Single Post
Old 05-03-2022, 10:18 AM   #4 (permalink)
babyzilla
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 15 Nismo Tech 6MT
babyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitarguy View Post
I have the same post MAF tubes and filters. Next step, for me, is having the HFC installed. Finalized the EcuTek 93 a few days ago, and feel a difference in throttle response and overall power and torque throughout the power band.

Interested in how you came up with the #’s?
I was going to go with HFC as well, but changed my mind and I'm content with where I am. I think if you go with HFC you will see even better gains and my tuner said the same thing. I made a post about this in another thread, so check it out. Like you said, the throttle response and overall balance of AFR just makes the car that much more enjoyable to drive.

What do you mean how did I come up with the #s? lol I installed the mods, ran on the dyno, and then tuned on ecutek. Are you suggesting that I made up the #s from my butt dyno

Last edited by babyzilla; 05-03-2022 at 10:20 AM.
babyzilla is offline   Reply With Quote