View Single Post
Old 05-02-2022, 02:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
gbrettin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Tricycle
gbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Mr. G. Brettin S.M.L.H. - LS TT with Extra Sauce

I feel I can actually enter this room now that my "370z" has a viable running engine. My build might be one of the slowest builds here (well documented in the Member's Gallery section); however, I understand that not everyone makes their way down that hole. With that said, I would like to introduce you to the worlds worst kept secret TT LS 370z swap.

Complete build documented here... And I do mean everything:
Mr. G. Brettin's Slow Motion Leg Hump

Let me know if you have any questions. I'll do my best to answer them. My hope is to show people what goes into an in-depth build and also give ideas to the community showing what can be done thinking outside the box. Well, in some cases not knowing what a box is... I had literally never built an engine or fabricated anything prior to this. My back ground is with IT Security. What I can tell you is that there are MANY areas of specializations just like Information Technology. In any case, I gave it my best efforts (even if failure was on the table).

With that said... below are a few highlights (recent to oldest time order):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FH9raG2gsgk

Thanks for looking, if you made it this far...
gbrettin is offline   Reply With Quote