View Single Post
Old 05-02-2022, 08:37 AM   #852 (permalink)
gbrettin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Tricycle
gbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeteezee View Post
Congratulations, Greg! Had a big grin on my face when I started the vid, but nowhere near as big as the grin you had I'm sure!!
I was all over the place, but mainly over the moon happy. It's wild to have all those hand picked parts come together and work. The LS couldn't be any more Frankenstein.

Next up. Stop my ship from leaking, front brake lines, mount a gas pedal, finish wiring. And... I'm sure a ton of other stuff I forgot.

I'm at the point where I need to make a list that has all the remaining items and start crossing them off.

EDIT

I'm REALLY happy that everyone got to see the entire LS swap process. Literally all the highs and lows are posted here. Good news for anyone else is that there are plenty of kits available now which wasn't a thing when I started. lol
gbrettin is offline   Reply With Quote