View Single Post
Old 04-21-2022, 03:54 PM   #2 (permalink)
cv129
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Nismo, 16 Nismo
cv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond repute

For headlight, I wouldn’t blindly put LED in a projector housing (or any housing really) without seeing or conducting proper light cutoff test. The exact location the light emitting element in relation to the reflecting element inside the projector/reflector makes a huge difference. Stick with HID if you are not familiar with lighting.

When time comes to change bulb, HID bulbs like Osram Cool Blue Intense (CBI and CBN) and Osram Nightbreaker Laser (XNL) and Philips White Vision (WHV) are a few good choices among current offerings.

Yes you can change the ballast. OEM should be 35w ballast. Swap your bulb from side to side to confirm whether it’s the ballast, bulb, or both. I’ve never done this on my car, I’m sure there are plenty of YouTube videos on this.

Stealership strikes again. They are so used to dealing with Sentras and Altimas, seeing a 370z is like seeing $ sign, open season to slaughter lol.

Last edited by cv129; 04-21-2022 at 03:56 PM.
cv129 is offline   Reply With Quote