View Single Post
Old 04-21-2022, 03:44 PM   #200 (permalink)
phunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370
phunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///maestro View Post
bump
Its full speed ahead on the trans-to-engine hardware kits. I have 3 samples of the adapter plates coming in a couple weeks.. just 3 so I can confirm they got it all right before making too many. I have 1 of the original flywheel left from prototyping, and I have 1 of the new flywheels in prototyping that I should be able to send Seb in a few weeks for him to try in his car. Seems like sometime in May I might go ahead and sell the first 2-3 retail kits.

Of course I still have to iron the details on the rest of the hardware. Driveshafts I can get in a few days notice, easy. I already have a bunch of the driveshaft adapters; I made a run of them the first time since thats an easy part. So really just the trans mount/brace I have to sort out production for now. I will probably make moves on that after the flywheel/adapter kits are 100% and ready to go.

Last edited by phunk; 04-21-2022 at 03:47 PM.
phunk is offline   Reply With Quote